We do not sell your personal data.
We take security and privacy very seriously. Survey participants will download the mobile application from the App Store or Google Play onto their personal devices. Participants’ email addresses and device ids are encrypted in out database so that no one, not even us, has access to any personally identifying information.
• We do not ask for any permissions to access contacts, photos, or the contents of their phone.
• We ask for an email address to set up the survey and use that to ensure that participants can only sign up one time.
• We also use their email address and device id to create a unique id.
Our survey is contingent upon the verification that Users have access to only one survey application at a time. For this purpose, we verify a device ID and email address to create a unique ID in our system. For research validity, we collect demographic information that is tied to the unique ID but decoupled from the User’s encrypted email and device ID. Therefore, we do not collect personally identifiable information to allow for the verification of identity (“KYC”).
The personally identifiable information that is currently collected is:
· Email address
· Device ID
Sensitive, but not personally identifiable information collected is:
· Race/ ethnicity
· Gender Identification
Other information that is generated by using the app:
· Geolocation when the survey is taken, every time it is taken
· Non-personal information such as IP address, and the type of mobile device used
· Other Reported information that the User knowingly generates
By using the Service you grant us the permission to:
· Use the device ID to create an unique identifier in the system
· Send push notifications to a User’s phone to the captured device ID
Appropriate cybersecurity measures will be taken to ensure the security of User’s private data. After signing up, a unique id is created in the system and email addresses and device IDs are encrypted.
Personally identifiable information will be stored as long as the User is an “Active User.” If a person deletes the app on their phone, their personal information will be removed after 60 days of inactivity from the databases. To delete their account sooner than the 60 days, users may submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Data that the User knowingly generates from their interaction with the survey, despite deleting their account, will remain in the database unless the User submits a written request for removal. Intrepid Women may deny this request if there is pending arbitration case, an unresolved dispute, or otherwise requested from law enforcement, government agencies, or other authorities with legal jurisdiction over said User’s data history.
Intrepid Women does not transfer any personally identifiable information to third parties outside of the normal process for identity verification, unless required by law. User’s personal data is NOT transferred to advertisers.
Intrepid Women, Inc reserves the right to transfer data:
· To developers or third parties that are contracted specifically for app software development or maintenance
· To third parties following a judicial order, a verdict, a judicial, decision, or any demand made by an authorized authority.
· As evidence between the Service provider and the User for arbitration.
Intrepid Women reserves the right to transfer non-personally identifiable information to third parties such as statistical information about User’s activity on the app or information regarding an incident report.
Intrepid Women reserves the right to sell anonymized and aggregated information in the forms of reports, trends, and graphs.
Users have the right to review and request the data that is collected about them. To request the collected data, please write to:
24A Trolley Square #1460
Wilmington, DE 19806-3334
Or email email@example.com